Fed Up With These Ads? Create a Free Account! And this ad is gone!

Author Topic: The Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs [VIDEO]  (Read 286046 times)

Offline Eat Sack

• Banned
  • Respect: +61
    • GHEY
The Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs [VIDEO]
« on: April 17, 2013, 11:56:33 AM »
+3
Fed Up With These Ads? Create a Free Account! And this ad is gone!

3 guys 1 hammer aka the Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs is a disturbing shock video of a man being brutally murdered with a hammer and a screw driver.

CLICK THUMBS FOR VIDEO

The following is a complete English dialog of the speech being said:

“Hold on, hold on. Be neater, fuck!” likely saying that to watch out for the blood.
*Laughing*
“Hold on, hold on, hold on, don’t hit him, don’t hit him. Watch him…” the rest of the sentence is indistinct, but he’s likely telling the guy to watch for the blood as he’s zooming in to capture the close up
The following audio is unclear.
[After the screwdriver stabbing]
“What? With what?” as the cameraman responds to the boy who stabs the victim
“What, he’s still alive?” says the guy stabbing the victim
“He’s still moving his arms after I ripped up his intestines” the cameraman muffles indistinctly
“He’s having a fucked up day” says the stabbing guy after he’d stepped on his stomach.
[More muffled talk as he proceeds to stab him in the eyes with the screwdriver]
“Get over here fast. Kill him already.”
“What?” says the stabber
“Kill him already.”
“I already put the hammer back. He’s already dead.”
“I poked out his eyes and he’s still not dead” says the cameraman
“Get the knife” cameraman continues
*Proceeds to bludgeon him then interrupts by saying something indistinct*
“More, more” cameraman telling the other guy to keep bludgeoning him to make sure he’s dead
“Hold on, hold on”
*They start walking back to the car*
More muffled talk from the blond killer
“Wash your hands” cameraman says and tells him to spray cleaning chemical on the hammer
“I’ll hold it”
*Muffled talk from the guy washing the hammer*
*More muffled talk from the guy washing his face and walking back from his car*
“I stuck the screwdriver in his brain” says the camera man
*Muffled talk from the guy washing his hands*
“I got him in the nose from his eye” or something along those lines
“I don’t understand how he was alive? I felt his brain” says the camera man
“I was holding the screw driver like this *muffled/don’t understand*”
Before the video ends the blond guy says “Alright, let’s get a picture”

Some background on the video.

The suspects' mobile phones and personal computers contained multiple video recordings of the murders. One video was leaked to the Internet, showing the murder of 48‑year-old Sergei Yatzenko. He is seen lying on his back in a wooded area, and is struck repeatedly in the face with a hammer held inside a plastic bag. One attacker stabs Yatzenko in the eye and abdomen with a screwdriver. Yatzenko is then struck with the hammer to ensure he is dead. The attack lasts over four minutes, during which the victim lapses in and out of consciousness. One murderer is seen smiling towards the camera during the video. The murderers walk back to their car, showing that the crime took place close to the side of a road, next to their parked car. They discuss the murder calmly, expressing mild surprise that the victim was still breathing after a screwdriver was plunged into his exposed brain. The suspects then wash their hands and the hammer with a water bottle, and begin to laugh. Only two suspects appear to be present in the video, with one always behind the camera.

The suspects were also found in possession of multiple photographs showing them attending funerals of the victims. They can be seen smiling and "flipping off" the coffins and gravestones. Evidence of animal abuse was also shown in court, with the suspects posing alongside mutilated animal corpses.
The photographic and video evidence was shown in court on October 29, 2008, as part of a larger presentation of over 300 photographs and two videos. The defense objected to the presentation, claiming that the evidence was obtained illegally, and that the subjects shown in the video and the photographs were digitally altered to resemble the suspects. When Suprunyuck and Sayenko were asked if they recognized the people in the photographs, they replied that they did not. Judge Ivan Senchenko responded by stating: "You are not blind." Valery Voronyuck, an expert on film and video editing, testified that the video was not faked or altered. The court rejected all defense objections, accepted the prosecution's argument that the material was genuine, and showed the suspects in the act of murdering their victims.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2014, 03:16:41 AM by Fuck Off »
I'm A Freaking Cry Baby When I don't Get My Way

Online DeathsDoor

• Über Admin
  • Respect: +83
    • Death And Reality
Re: The Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs [VIDEO]
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2013, 01:45:59 PM »
First time i see that vid it made me think how fucked up that 2 people were doing it.. I think they have no class at all tbh, compared to the likes of Dahmer or Bundy..

Never the less! good viewing. If thats the right way to put it.

Offline Eat Sack

• Banned
    • GHEY
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2013, 01:58:16 PM »
Yes surely they are proper cowardly predators, they were mass animal killers too, horrible cunts, but from a gore/serial killer perspective I find them incredibly interesting and this video quite grim.

People who haven't seen this video should IMHO.

Online DeathsDoor

• Über Admin
    • Death And Reality
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2013, 02:04:21 PM »
The first time i see the vid it was pretty hard to watch. But nothing really shocks me now.. If anything i get pissed off when some does that to someone who is helpless, especially these two cunts. 

Online DeathsDoor

• Über Admin
    • Death And Reality
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2013, 02:05:42 PM »
That twat in the picture on the left i could rip his smug face off and not give a fuck.

Offline Eat Sack

• Banned
    • GHEY
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2013, 02:31:30 PM »
But besides all that it's still a good gore vid.

Offline Eat Sack

• Banned
    • GHEY
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2013, 02:33:42 PM »
Sentencing

On February 11, 2009, the court in Dnepropetrovsk found Igor Suprunyuck and Viktor Sayenko guilty of premeditated murder and sentenced both to life imprisonment. Suprunyuck was found guilty of 21 murders, while Sayenko was found guilty of 18 murders.

They also received fifteen years sentences after being found guilty on the robbery charges. Alexander Hanzha, who was not involved in the killings, was found guilty of robbery and sentenced to nine years in prison.

All three were also found guilty on the animal cruelty charges. Hanzha said of Suprunyuck and Sayenko: "If I had known the atrocities that they were capable of committing, I would have not gone near them at gunpoint." The judge stated in the verdict that the motive for the crimes had been a desire for "morbid self-affirmation". Referring to the accused, the court noted "the poverty of their emotional world, and their absence of interest in people and moral standards."

The court's verdict was several hundred pages long and was read out over a period of two days. The lawyers for Suprunyuck and Sayenko announced their intention to appeal, saying that the authenticity of the photographic and video evidence had not been established beyond reasonable doubt. The claim was dismissed by Edmund Saakian, a lawyer for one of the victims' families, who commented: "In theory a photo can be faked, but to fake a forty minute video would require a studio and a whole year." Larissa Dovgal, a representative of the victims' families, claimed that other perpetrators involved in the crimes could still be at large.

The parents of Igor Suprunyuck and Viktor Sayenko repeated their belief in the innocence of their sons. Vladimir Suprunyuck claimed that Igor had been tortured in order to extract his confession, with the police covering his head and forcing him to inhale cigarette smoke. Speaking at a televised press conference, Vladimir Suprunyuck cited irregularities during the investigation, and said that the case against his son was false.

Igor Sayenko claimed that his son had been made a scapegoat, and that the crimes had been committed by the relatives of senior officials. The parents plan to appeal to the Supreme Court of Ukraine and the European Court of Human Rights. The parents of Suprunyuck and Sayenko also argued that the sentence on Alexander Hanzha had been too lenient. An opinion poll conducted in Dnepropetrovsk found that 50.3% of people believed that the sentence was fair, and 48.6% believed that the sentence should have been more severe.

Appeal

On August 18, 2009, the Supreme Court of Ukraine referred the case back to the Dnepropetrovsk regional court of appeal. The move was welcomed by Igor Sayenko, who stated that it was a step towards clearing his son's name.

Speaking at a press conference, Igor Sayenko and Vladimir Suprunyuck repeated their belief that the case was based on fabricated evidence. A spokesperson for the prosecutor's office said that the decision to refer the case back to the appeal court was procedural, and that they were confident that the verdict would be upheld. The appeal was scheduled for October 5, 2009.

In an interview with the newspaper Novi Most, the mothers of Suprunyuck and Sayenko said that their children were being treated well in prison. It was also reported that Igor Sayenko was considering setting up a website about the case.

On November 24, 2009, the Supreme Court of Ukraine upheld the life sentences passed on Igor Suprunyuck and Viktor Sayenko in February 2009. Alexander Hanzha did not appeal against his nine year sentence.

Online DeathsDoor

• Über Admin
    • Death And Reality
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2013, 02:44:40 PM »
But besides all that it's still a good gore vid.

It is.

Offline Eat Sack

• Banned
    • GHEY
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2013, 02:48:39 PM »
Some pics I found online, I have seen way move pics of their animal cruelty the fuckheads...

set 1

Offline Eat Sack

• Banned
    • GHEY
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2013, 02:49:56 PM »
Set 2

Online DeathsDoor

• Über Admin
    • Death And Reality
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2013, 03:09:49 PM »
Some good pics. Typically starting with animals, Even Dahmer started with dissecting road kill.. until Steven Hicks came along :excited: 

Did they ever catch that asian woman that was putting vids on the net killing cats?

Offline Eat Sack

• Banned
    • GHEY
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2013, 03:15:47 PM »
Not that I know of, but I have read about her.

Online DeathsDoor

• Über Admin
    • Death And Reality
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2013, 03:21:53 PM »
I might have to have a look and see.

Online DeathsDoor

• Über Admin
    • Death And Reality
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2013, 03:23:58 PM »
"It is unlikely that she can be charged with killing or cruelty to the animals because China doesn't have animal cruelty laws. But from the evidence I have collected so far I suspect Zhou has broken the criminal law in some way," he said.

http://www.globaltimes.cn/NEWS/tabid/99/ID/712385/The-case-of-the-kitten-killer.aspx

Offline nldude

• PermaBanned
  • PermaBanned
  • Respect: +9
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2013, 09:26:23 PM »
Saw this vid a few years back, sick fucks.