The Accusation: OJ Simpson was soon accused of killing two innocent people. There was a lot of incriminating evidence and it was not long before the police would take OJ into custody.
MONDAY, JUNE 13
OJ Simpson checks in to the O'Hare Plaza Hotel.
Police go to OJ Simpson's estate, they say, to notify him of the murders. They find a blood stain on Simpson's Ford Bronco, and more blood leading toward the house. They also find a bloody glove that seems to match one found at the murder scene.
Dets. Mark Fuhrman & Phillip Vannatter arrive at OJ's residence There's a light on upstairs; several vehicles in the driveway. (This suggests to them that people are inside).
5:15 - 5:30 am
Fuhrman & Vannatter examine apparent bloodstain on Simpson's Bronco door & droplets of bloodleading away from the location.
The rest of the timeline that was assumed to happen continues as followed:
* They try to get in touch with the people inside
* They call Westec Security
* Westec dispatches one if not 2 vehicles to the location
* Westec gives police the Simpson telephone number
* Police get an answering machine when they call
* They felt there was an emergency; Fuhrman jumps the fence
* Officers went in search of persons on the property
* Went to guest quarters of Kaelin, woke him up
* Look at Kaelin's tennis shoes, (knowing there were footprints at the crime scene)
* No blood on the shoes
* Ask Kaelin if other people were around
* Kaelin directs them to Arnelle's guest quarters.
5:30 - 5:35 am
Arnelle Simpson awakened by police in OJ Simpson's guesthouse.
* Arnelle takes police to main house, opens front door with a key
* Officers ask her about the live-in maid (Gigi)
* [Westec told the officers there was a live-in maid]
* [Westec had not been informed that anyone would be going on vacation]
* Officers look in maid's room once in house
* They immediately make arrangements for the children
* Cathy Randa is called.
* OJ is located & contacted in Chicago
* Cowlings is contacted
* Nicole's parents are contacted
* [Arnelle leaves the company of police to get the kids]
* [Officers are never asked to leave]
* Kaelin tells officers he heard a loud jarring sound that he mentioned to several other persons
* Det. Fuhrman walks down a path
* He doesn't go anywhere else on the property
* The other officers don't poke around into things in the house
* In an area on path adjacent to the air conditioner, Fuhrman finds a glove apparently mated to that found at the crime scene
* Fuhrman goes to the end of the path, to see where it leads
* Fuhrman takes other detectives one at a time to the location & shows them the glove
Simpson checks out of the hotel.
Dennis Fung, LAPD criminologist, arrives at Simpson's residence; sets up yellow tape lines; puts papercups over the blood spots.
Police secure Simpson's home.
Simpson flies back to Los Angeles.
A judge issues a search warrant for the Simpson estate.
Simpson arrives home; police handcuff him.
Howard Weitzman arrives; has police remove the handcuffs.
Simpson is escorted to Parker Center (LAPD Headquarters) for 3-1/2 hours of questioning. Simpson leaves the police station at 4:15.
TUESDAY, JUNE 14
Police seize clothes & other belongings from Simpson's home; they begin blood tests; the coroner's office releases an initial report;
The police found everything that they could in order to find the murderer of Nicole and Ronald. There was tons of evidence that could potentially put OJ away for life, and when he found out the cops were going to be after him, he led the slow-speed white Bronco chase that was all over television and made him look even more guilty. when he finally got home and was arrested, he went to jail where he would wait to defend himself in the trial of the century. There was a lot of evidence including the bloody glove, bloody footprints, a blood trail leading to his home, and no alibi for during the time of the murders. OJ was booked and all that was left was the trial that determined the rest of his life.VictimsNicole Brown Simpson
Anyone have any others please add them.